Monday, November 30, 2009

RSCM Scottish Voices

A new Blog's been created for RSCM Scottish Voices.  The plan's to use it as an extra way of communicating within the choir (although clearly it will never replace email as the primary method) and also to publicise what's happening regarding our meetings and performances of services in various churches and cathedrals in Scotland.

I've included a link to the new Blog in the sidebar on the left so you should be able to see updates when they are posted.

OK, I'll reveal a wee secret here.  I've already registered a Domain name for RSCM Scottish Voices, but it's been such a long time since I first uploaded my own Websites that I've forgotten how to alter the settings so that whichever one I update (I use Microsoft FrontPage) the updates are applied to the correct site, so although the site's actually created it will continue to live solely on my laptop for the moment, not on t'InterWeb. 

So in the meantime, the Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment