Saturday, December 06, 2008

Neds

I'm obliged to an anonymous person who has left a comment on my post about the off licence in Glasgow which pointed me in the direction of a site called Ned v Ned. Go and have a look at it. I'm sure the pictures of the Neds explain what they're all about far better than mere words!

If you want words though, have a look at Glasgow Survival (warning - discretion advised!) and find the "people" link at the top left of the page. This takes you to a page describing various Neds. There are some amusing bits on that site, so have a look round too, but there is a lot of bad language so you might think about not doing it at work!

2 comments:

  1. Don't get me wrong Dennis, I think Glasgow is miles better, it's just that I don't wear rose-tinted spectacles and am aware that there are bad bits as well as good. The good bits far outweigh the bad though, although the bad bits are often the most amusing and Bloggable!

    And for those who don't know, Dennis is quoting the slogan from the ad campaign for Glasgow from a few years ago. It was a bit of a play on words - Glasgow's Miles Better / Glasgow Smiles Better, and featured Mr Happy from the Mr Men series of books by Roger Hargreaves.

    ReplyDelete