Monday, August 25, 2008

Snickers

One of my colleagues is running a marathon soon. In Amsterdam. For charity. Please read the following message from Mags, and then follow the link and donate.

Thanks!

" ........... As some of you may be aware I will be running (hopefully!!!!) my first marathon in 8 weeks time in Amsterdam. Oh no I hear you cry, not more money!!!! Yes, I’m afraid so. I have decided to run for the MS Society Scotland and hope to raise some funds for their charity. Did you know……… that Scotland has the highest prevalence of MS in the world?

It would be much appreciated if you could “dig deep” and make a contribution, however, small or large! Anyone interested in sponsoring me can do so via the following link:

http://www.justgiving.com/margaretgay


Thanks very much

Cheers

Mags ..........."

1 comment:

  1. My word, what a serious undertaking. Mind, it should do wonders for one's breath control.

    ReplyDelete