Some of the things people have searched for, and ended up on this Blog (and where they were from) are:
- The Straw Locomotive (Macau, Ilhas)
- Catriona Hetherington (Melbourne, Victoria and Brooklyn, New York)
- Buckfast.ch (Neftenbach, Zurich)
- Condescending phrases (Molalla, Oregon)
- Louise Jolly (Columbus, Ohio)
- Advanced (United States)
- Jonathan Cohen +Piano (Andover, Hampshire)
- Telemann Ensemble Glasgow (Glasgow)
- Choir Greenock (Faroe Islands)
- Famous buildings of Millport (United Kingdom)
- The Cathedral end Blog (Adelaide, South Australia)
As an aside it's amazing how many people search the terms condescending phrases or useful condescending phrases, and strangely they mostly seem to be from the USA!
I think I may make this a recurring theme, if there are interesting ones.