Saturday, May 05, 2007

Oh Hell!

Well, the SNP have gained the most seats in the Disney Parliament.

I think the image on the left says it all really.

On the bright side, Tommy Sheridan didn't get re-elected, so that's something I suppose, and neither did Rosie Kane, a person some have described as a rabid left wing fruit loop. I couldn't possibly comment on that description though.

A lot of talk about problems with the new voting system and how something like 1000,000 ballot papers have been spoiled because they were too complicated so people filled them in wrongly. Perhaps they should introduce an IQ test before you are allowed to vote. Speaking as someone who voted for the first time (so I have nothing with which to compare my experience) I found the papers easy to understand and straightforward to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment